Shimla Calling Tour
Destination Covered: Konkan - Goa
Konkan is well known for its natural beauty and is fast emerging as a favorite tourist destination for tourists. Konkan's greenery, coconut trees, beautiful virgin beaches, waterfalls, mountains and lush green valleys will definitely provide a rich and pleasant experience for the traveler.Maharashtra’s 720-km. coastline and the adjoining area or 'Konkan' as it is called, extends from Dahanu in the north up to Goa in south.
This region is a naturally gifted area of the state. The people are literate and generally well off. They are a generally peace loving people who are helpful and friendly towards Tourists. They depend mainly upon fishing and farming for their livelihood and nowadays some are making their living with the help of growing Tourism in the area. The areas of Devgad, Dapoli and Ratnagiri are famous for its Alphonso mangoes and also a lot of fish are exported from Ratnagiri port.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in standard rooms in a family-run guesthouse in Leh on single/double occupancy
- High Quality Camping Arrangements
- Toilet tent with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Charges of 2 guides (for the group of maximum 12 trekkers so 1 guide for 6 group members)
- All meals starting from dinner on the Day 1 till breakfast on Day 9. (8 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches) We have a system of providing 6 small meals along with tea/coffee in between.
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Up & down Air fare.
- Camera fee, Entry fee, Tips etc
- Mineral water
- Insurance Coverage
- GST extra.
- Visit Beach Konkan & Goa.
- Day-trip to North & South Goa.
- Visit Forts Sindhudurg & Terekhol.
Day 1: Mumbai - Vengurla-
- Arrive at the Mumbai Airport / Railway station and meet the Sastatrip representative who would help you in an assisted transfer to Konkan by road, a famous hill station in Himachal Pradesh.Upon arrival in Shimla, check- into your pre-booked hotel.
- After some rest, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Shimla-
- On the second day, leave your hotel room to partake in sightseeing. Visit Some of the popular attractions include second oldest Church in North India, Sankat Mochan temple, dedicated to Lord Hanuman, Jakhu temple, and the State Museum. Do not miss a leisure wall on the Ridge road, while treating your eyes to the beauty all around.
- In the evening, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Shimla-
- Day 3 is also for observing the sights and sounds of Shimla and the places around it. Today, you visit places like Mashobra, Crignano, Naldehra Golf Course and Tattapani, known for its hot water spring.
- Return to Shimla in the evening for overnight stay in hotel.
Day 4: Shimla - Kufri - Chail - Shimla-
- After an early morning breakfast, leave for Kufri, a popular destination for skiing and other activities. Later, continue towards Chail, which is also famous for its brilliant architectural marvels.
- Back to Shimla in the evening for overnight stay.
Day 5: Shimla - Delhi-
- Post breakfast on the last day, Gather your sweet memories of the Himachal trip and leave for Railway station / Airport for your onward journey.