Srinagar, Pahalgam, Sonmarg and Gulmarg are some of the best tourist charms of Kashmir. These regions of Kashmir are best for spending some quality time with your beloved; thus, our honeymoon tour package beautifully connects all these places. Srinagar is better known as the “Venice of the east” and this name is given to this place because it cuddles oodles of natural marvels. Exploring these marvels is an experience of a lifetime. Next destination on the itinerary is Pahalgam, and before even you reach this place you will fall in love with the route that takes you there. The saffron fields mesmerize you and then the River Lidder takes the journey to an all new level. Once you soak in the essence of Pahalgam, we will take you to Sonmarg, where the blanket of clear blue sky is kissed by the snowy peaks, and the landscape is embellished by the silver birch, fir and pine trees. The journey doesn’t end here, as the next stop will be Gulmarg. Slide down the slopes of ice, let the chilled air freeze you and let the tenderness of your beloved keep you warm; experiencing romance while skiing is something different. Further, the best part about this Kashmir package is that every time you visit a new place, you start and end the journey at the “Venice of the east”.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 1 Room on twin sharing accommodation.
- Breakfast + Dinner during the stay.
- Chauffer driven AC Indica for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Complimentary Shikara ride once during your stay
- Driver Allowances
- Toll tax and State tax.
- All taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Air/ train fare.
- Any pony charges
- Any gondola cable car charges
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Aru and Chandan wari in Pahalgam.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar -
- On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jehlum river. Arrive and check-in at the hotel / houseboat. Proceed for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake.
- Overnight stay in hotel / houseboat.
Day 2: Sonamarg day trip -
- After breakfast, drive to Sonamarg. Cross the town of Kangan, Mammar, Gagangir. Once you reach Sonamarg, take a 3 hour walk or horseback trip to the Thajwass glacier. After return, visit the small town market.
- Drive back to Srinagar in the evening and transfer to the hotel / houseboats for overnight stay.
Day 3: Srinagar city tour-
- After breakfast, proceed for a city tour that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar.
- We will explore the gardens and later drive back to the hotel / houseboat for a dinner and Overnight stay at hotel/ houseboats.
Day 4: Srinagar to Gulmarg (56 kms / 2-3 hrs drive) -
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 5: Gulmarg to Pahalgam (152 kms / 4-5 hrs drive) -
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 6: Pahalgam city tour and drive to Srinagar (97 kms / 3-4 hrs drive) -
- In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows (at your own cost).
- After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: Srinagar day at leisure -
- After Breakfast, Spend the day at leisure. You might plan to visit Shankaracharya temple today. Later in the evening do some shopping in handicraft Market.
- Dinner and overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 8: Departure transfer to Airport -
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and we will assist you with transfers to airport to fly back to your home with memories of A LifetimeTrip.