Shimla Calling Tour
Destination Covered: Delhi - Shimla - Kufri- Chail - Delhi
Shimla, India’s finest hill station, family destinations and a popular honeymoon destination, is one of the places that you couldn’t miss if you are planning your North India holiday.
This tastefully crafted Shimla tour package will let you explore the rejuvenating hills and nature of Shimla along with her colonial charms and the enchanting mall road along with excursions to nearby pastoral paradise of Kufri, Naldhera, Mashobra and Chail.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation for 4 Nights
- Sleeper class train fare,
- Transfers and Sightseeing on SIC basis( Car/ Coach).
- Parking, Toll fee etc
What is NOT included in the tour
- Up & down Rail/ Air fare.
- Camera fee, Entry fee, Tips etc
- Mineral water
- Insurance Coverage
- GST extra.
- Visit Jakhu temple and City Church, Shimla
- Excursion to Naldehra (golf course) and Tattapani (hot springs), Shimla
- Day-trip to Kufri and Chail
Day 1: Delhi - Shimla-
- Arrive at the Delhi Airport / Railway station and meet the IHPL representative who would help you in an assisted transfer to Shimla by road, a famous hill station in Himachal Pradesh.Upon arrival in Shimla, check- into your pre-booked hotel.
- After some rest, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Shimla-
- On the second day, leave your hotel room to partake in sightseeing. Visit Some of the popular attractions include second oldest Church in North India, Sankat Mochan temple, dedicated to Lord Hanuman, Jakhu temple, and the State Museum. Do not miss a leisure wall on the Ridge road, while treating your eyes to the beauty all around.
- In the evening, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Shimla-
- Day 3 is also for observing the sights and sounds of Shimla and the places around it. Today, you visit places like Mashobra, Crignano, Naldehra Golf Course and Tattapani, known for its hot water spring.
- Return to Shimla in the evening for overnight stay in hotel.
Day 4: Shimla - Kufri - Chail - Shimla-
- After an early morning breakfast, leave for Kufri, a popular destination for skiing and other activities. Later, continue towards Chail, which is also famous for its brilliant architectural marvels.
- Back to Shimla in the evening for overnight stay.
Day 5: Shimla - Delhi-
- Post breakfast on the last day, Gather your sweet memories of the Himachal trip and leave for Railway station / Airport for your onward journey.