Relaxing Kerala Tour
Place to Visit:
Athirapilly vazhachal, Munnar, Thekkady/Periyar, Alleppey/Kumarakam resort, Alleppey Houseboat, Cochin
Transform your idea of dream vacation into reality. This Kerala tour covers the most famous waterfalls of Kerala with relaxed sightseeing of Munnar tea gardens, wildlife at Thekkady and houseboat stay. Last night stay at Alleppey resorts gives the most out of it. Ideal for those who want to relax with moderate sightseeing. This Kerala tour package covers approximately 750 km in 7 days.
What is included in the tour
- Room for refreshment on the day of arrival with Kerala style breakfast.
- Accommodation with mentioned meal plan
- Vehicle as per itinerary including toll, parking, fuel charges and driver bata.
- Houseboat with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner and breakfast.
What is NOT included in the tour
- All personal expenses including entrance fees at all sightseeing spots
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X'mas & New year Eve as per hotel selected (This varies from 500 to 5000 per person)
DAY 1 : Cochin to Athirapally Vazhachal waterfalls (80km/2hrs)
- Drive to Athirapilly vazhachal waterfalls
- The waterfalls attraction is a recurring motif echoing with the pulse of nature creating soothing sounds. This 80ft high famous waterfall starts calmly from the high ranges and crashes down through gorges overhung with trees. Its white spray of water appears almost magical from the rocky road that swerves around the mountain.
- Stay at Cochin
DAY 2 : Cochin to Munnar (135km/4.5hrs)
- Starts from Cochin and reaches Munnar by afternoon. On the way visit Kodanadu elephant care centre, Cheyyara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Attukadu waterfalls, Spice plantations etc.
- Munnar sightseeing and stay at Munnar
DAY 3 : Munnar sightseeing
- Sightseeing destinations includes eravikulam national park (Raja Malai), mattupetty dam, tea estates, eco point, spice plantation, rose garden, photo point, honey bee tree, tea museum, blossom park, kundale dam and top station.
- You can also enjoy boating in the Lake, rock climbing, trekking (optional).
- Overnight stay at Munnar
DAY 4 : Munnar to Thekkady/ Periyar (105km/3.5hrs)
- Sightseeing destinations in Thekkady includes periyar wild life sanctuary where you can see wild elephant, boar, deer, the great Indian tiger and more, mullaperiyar dam and spice plantations tour where one can shop exotic spices
- In the evening you can go for boat cruise in the lake and experience the wilderness, Enjoy watching martial arts of Kerala, kathakali, elephant ride, bamboo rafting, jeep safari, natural walk, jungle patrol, trekking and can go for ayurveda massages (optional)
- Overnight stay at Thekkady
DAY 5 : Thekkady to Alleppey/ Kumarakam Resort (150km/3.5hrs)
- Drive to a resort at Alleppey/Kumarakam. Visit Alleppey beach, sunset and enjoy shopping
- Enjoy all the amenities of this resort for a day which includes fishing in the backwaters (depends on the resort selected)
- Overnight stay at same resort
DAY 6 : Alleppey Houseboat
- Enjoy the backwaters, scenery and different places for 21hrs in Kerala Style House boats from 12Noon
- In the houseboat you will be greeted with welcome drink, tea, snacks, mineral water, lunch, dinner and breakfast
- Overnight stay in the houseboat
DAY 7 : Drive to Cochin for sightseeing
- Cochin sightseeing includes fort cochin, navy museum, Chinese fishing net, Santa clause basilica, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Marian drive, Marine walkway, boating, Tripunitura hill palace. You can find some time for shopping at Cochin
- Our representative will leave you at Cochin Airport/Railway station/Bus stand and will do necessary support there.
- Drive back to your hometown with the sweet memories of Kerala trip.