Malaysia & Singapore Ex Mumbai
Visit : Singapore, Genting & Kuala Lumpur.
- Standard 3* :- Cultural Hotel / Similar
- Superior 4* :- Park Royal on Kitchner / Similar
- Deluxe 5* :- Grand Copthorme Waterfront / Similar
- Standard 3* :- First World (Deluxe) / Theme Park / Similar
- Superior 4* :- First World (Deluxe) / Theme Park 3* / Similar
- Deluxe 5* :- First World (Deluxe) / Theme Park 3* / Similar
- Standard 3* :- Grand Continental / Similar
- Superior 4* :- Grand Season / Similar
- Deluxe 5* :- Rennissance Hotel / Similar
- Transportation in Thailand is provided On Seat In Coach vehicle throughout the tour.
- It’s a air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver cum guide.
- The vehicle is provided for point to point services and sightseeing, it cannot be assumed that the vehicle is at disposal throughout the day.
Hotel Brief To Match Your Expectation:-
- Standard Hotels – It’s a 3 Star hotel, ideal for budget travellers. These hotels offer basic amenities like standard bed (twin or double bed) with air-conditioning or fan, private bathroom with shower and toilet facilities, lobby is relative small in size, room service is might not provided.
- Superior Hotels – It’s a 3.5 to 4 star hotel, comfortably equipped with modern amenities. These hotels have relative larger lobby space, reception area. Air- conditioned rooms with electronic safe, tea / coffee making facility, mini bar, room service and swimming pool.
- Deluxe Hotels – It’s a 4.5 to 5 Star entry level hotel. It may be a local 5 star hotel, it may not be a international chain of luxury 5 star hotels. The hotel offers high quality of service with all outstanding facilities. The usual service offered area. Good location rooms with good view, larger room size, with electronic safe, tea / coffee making facility, iron board, mini bar, room service, health club, swimming pool and some specialty restaurants.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at hotels mentioned or similar with daily buffet breakfast.
- Return Economy class airfare on Malindo Airlines with approx airport taxes.
- Airport – hotel – Airport transportation as mentioned in the itinerary on SIC shared basis.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on SIC shared basis with English Speaking Guide.
- Singapore & Malaysia Visa Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Porterages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any item of personal nature such as shopping, telephone bills etc.
- Any other item not mentioned in the Holiday Price Includes head.
- 5% Govt. Service Tax on Total Package cost.
Day 1 : SINGAPORE
- On arrival in Singapore, our local representative will meet and transfer you to your hotel (check in after 1400 hours). The evening is free to shop or relax.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : SINGAPORE
- After breakfast, This morning you have the option to get amazed at the sight of 9,000 colorful birds of 600 species at the Jurong Bird Park (Optional). You will be dazed by their variety, shapes and sizes. Whether you hop into a special tour, go behind-the scenes, feed Lories in the Lory Loft, learn to Be-a-Falconer or get into the Panorail to catch a bird’s eye view of the whole park, the Bird Park is undoubtedly an enchanting paradise of birds and colors.
- In the afternoon proceed on a Sentosa Twilight Tour (Optional) which includes one-way cable car ride, admission ticket and visit to Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon and Songs of the Seas. Sentosa offers a kaleidoscope of attractions and activities. Once you step foot the island, soak in the breathtaking beauty of the lush greenery peppered with exciting attractions – thematic attractions, tropical resort, nature parks and heritage centers all rolled into one.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : SINGAPORE – HD CITY TOUR
- After breakfast, Today after the breakfast, take in the best sights of Singapore – the City Hall, Parliament House, Orchard Road, the Esplanade and the tower like Westin Stamford Hotel on your guided panoramic city tour of Singapore. After City tour day at leisure
- Or you can opt to visit the Universal Studios (Optional) – the region’s first and only Hollywood movie theme park. With 24 rides and attractions based on Hollywood blockbusters, the theme park has something for all age groups and all kinds of visitors. . Enter the first castle from the world of Shrek at Far Far Away Castle, one of the largest theme park castles in Asia. Experience the world’s first ride based on the blockbuster film – Madagascar. Next, action comes surging to life in a tidal-wave of death defying stunts, awesome explosions and an ocean of thrills at the Water world. Escape from the terrifying jaws of a hungry T-Rex at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Get mesmerized at the collections of dining and shopping outlets framed by dynamic architecture. The day is to ride the movies in a Hollywood movie theme park like no other. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- or Enjoy a Night Safari Tour (optional). The world’s first wildlife park is built for visits at night and the night safari offers guests the unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at night. Through the use of subtle lighting technique, guests are able to view over 1,000 nocturnal animals of 100 species in vast naturalistic habitats. Enjoy a tram ride and animal show in this safari
Day 4 : SINGAPORE – KUALA LUMPUR – GENTING
- After breakfast, take a transfer to the airport to board the flight to Kuala Lumpur. Meet our representative on arrival at the Kuala Lumpur Airport and take a transfer to Genting Highland. Stop at the cable car station and take a skyway cable car ride to Genting Highland and check – in to your hotel, engage yourself in “Outdoor Theme Park” rides like such as the Flying Coaster, Corkscrew, Pirate ship, Flying Dragon, Bumper boat and Cyclone.
- Spend the evening at leisure and stay overnight at hotel in Genting.
Day 5 : GENTING HIGHLANDS– KUALA LUMPUR
- After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and take a transfer to Kuala Lumpur. Check-in to your hotel. Spend the day at leisure and stay overnight at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 6 : KUALA LUMPUR
- After breakfast , Embark on a grand tour of the city of Kuala Lumpur after breakfast at the hotel. This is an interesting tour, which unveils the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur or the Garden City of Lights. See the contrast of the magnificent skyscrapers and the buildings of the colonial days. Highlights of the tour include visits to the Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop), OE jewellery showroom, King’s Palace (photo stop), National Monument, National Museum (excludes entrance fee), National Mosque (photo stop) and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
- Spend the evening free at leisure and stay overnight at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 7 : KUALA LUMPUR – NEW DELHI
- After breakfast, take a transfer to the airport to board return flight to New Delhi.
Note: Above is an Indicative Itinerary.
- Universal Studios (With SIC return transfers) weekdays only @ Rs. 5360/- for an Adult & @ Rs. 4690/- for a Child
- Jurong Bird Park (With SIC return transfers) @ Rs. 3015/- for an Adult & @ Rs. 2680/- for a Child
- Night Safari (With SIC return transfers) @ Rs. 3015/- for an Adult & @ Rs. 2345/- for a Child
Terms & Conditions
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- To proceed with the booking a non-refundable Booking deposit of Rs.20,000/- per person.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- Check in / check out timings is 14.00 hrs. and 12.00 noon.
- Early check in and late check out will be subject to availability and at discretion of the hotel.
- Above is just a quotation. Rooms and rates will be subject to availability at the time of doing confirmed booking.
- We reserve the right to revise the costing in the event of increases in tax, service charges, fuel costs and other such events beyond our control. Prices are subject to change during large conferences and other major events.
- The above price has been budgeted in USD1 = INR67.00, the difference will be collected as per the rates of exchange applicable on the day of the full & final payments.