Goa Beaches Tour
Destination Covered: Goa.
Vacation is refreshment, a way to rejuvenate your senses. Goa is a must visit destination for this purpose. This Indian state is a platform of utmost fun and an exciting vacation. Goa beaches are known for awesome scenic beauty and safe night life. The luxurious villas at the beaches offer soothing Ayurveda massages, which have always been known for their extensive health benefits.
The Portuguese influence can still be found in the life style of the locals. Some of the oldest churches of the country can be seen here, which are known for their invaluable inscriptions and unique architecture. A land of spices and sea food, you can satisfy your taste buds with spicy prawn fries, quality wine and more. Hence, plan your Goa Beaches Tour with us to make this vacation memorable.
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport
What is NOT included in the tour
- Up & down Rail/ Air fare.
- Camera fee, Entry fee, Tips etc
- Insurance Coverage
- GST extra.
- Basilica of BOM Jesus, Se-Cathedral
- Stroll Around Miramar Beach
- Enjoy Swimming at Baga Beach
- Take a Sun Bath at Colva Beach
- Enjoy boating on speedboats at Dona Paula
Day 01 : Arrival at Goa
- You will get a warm welcome by our representative when you arrive at Goa. You are escorted to a pre booked hotel and relax for the day.
- There is dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Goa Sightseeing
- We start a spiritual journey with a visit to the Basilica..
- We come to the Miramar Beach; it lies near the confluence of the Mondovi River and the Arabian Sea. The soft, golden sand of this beach is ideal for a stroll.
Day 03 : Goa Beaches
- Today you can enjoy beaches of Goa in your own way. The Baga Beach is apt for swimming due to its clean, white sands. You can enjoy water sports like para sailing and fishing. The night life of Goa occurs around the exhilarating water holes of this beach.
- Visit the Colva Beach, known as the Queen of all beaches. With 40 Km of endless white sand with numerous palm trees, this beach is perfect for a soothing sun bath. Enjoy boating on speedboats and paddlers at Dona Paula or spend some quiet moments at the enchanting Palolem Beach.
Day 04 : Goa (Departure)
- Today after enjoying a traditional Goa breakfast, our representative escorts you to the airport for your journey home with sweet memories.